Our inn in Bacolod City enjoys a setting in the city center near various establishments, historical sites, tourist attractions, and government offices.
To get to our accommodation from the Bacolod-Silay International Airport, exit the gate and go straight ahead until you reach Silay City’s main road. From there, turn left and drive towards Bacolod City. Then, make a right turn at Rizal Street and then left at San Juan Street, where you will find The Inns Bacolod by The Oriental on the right side of the road.
The Inns Bacolod by The Oriental’s location brings you close to some of the city’s most popular landmarks:
- Gaisano Mall – 4 minutes drive
- Bacolod Public Plaza – 5 minutes walk
- San Sebastian Cathedral – 6 minutes walkl
- SM Bacolod Mall – 8 minutes walk
- Manokan Country- 8 minutes walk
- Pope John Paul II Tower – 9 minutes walk
- Negros Showroom -5 minutes drive
- Mambukal Mountain Resort – 6 minutes drive
- Capitol Grounds and Lagoon – 6 minutes drive
- The Ruins in Talisay – 15 minutes drive
- Silay City Heritage Houses – 34 minutes drive
Our trendy and affordable inn in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines offers airport transfers and services that can help with city information and tours.